Sunday, April 26, 2009

Photo Galleries Galore!

It's amazing what you find when you start paying attention.

I posted some photo galleries of our fall sports a few months ago. It was kind of a laborious task because the interface at EdgewoodCollegeEagles.com wasn't very smooth. But then in January, ICS upgraded their photo gallery package and wow! Now we had these amazing looking photo galleries, that were really simple to use.

Still, I was procrastinating on reloading the old galleries from the fall, because I thought it was going to take a long time to search through all those old galleries again. That's when I took a closer look at my new photo gallery upload tool and found a tiny little link that said "Convert Old Galleries." I clicked it and like magic I was able to put the old galleries into the new system one by one. Perfect!

It pays to stick your head out of the ground and look around once in a while!

Here they are for you to enjoy! We'll always add more every time we get new photography.

###

No comments: