Thursday, January 24, 2013

#Tweagles Talk: Allie Novitske

Couldn't wait to find out who is the next Eagle featured in #Tweagles Talk? Well, wait no longer! We caught up with Allie Novitske from the women's basketball team to get the inside scoop on her Twitter life...

459 Tweets / 239 Following / 157 Followers

Q. What is your Twitter handle and how did you come up with it?
A: @Allie_CatMeowA couple of my friends gave me the nickname.

Q. How often do you check Twitter?
A: 3 to 4 times a day.

Q. What would you say is your average number of Tweets?
A: Once or twice a day. 

Q. Which of your teammates has the best Tweets and why?
A: Mel Walker (@melaniekwalker), because they are either hilarious and crazy or inspirational.

Q. The people I follow in college basketball are…
A: Geno Auriemma (@genoauriemma), UConn Women's Basketball Coach and my favorite coach. I follow some women's basketball players and a couple other coaches. I follow Rebecca Lobo (@RebeccaLobo), a basketball announcer. 

Q. Someone who you wouldn’t think I follow is…
A: Cherub (@CHERUBlamusica), a musical group, this is a different type of music that I don't normally listen to. 

Q. The people whose tweets you can’t miss…
A: All my friends are entertaining. 

Q. I wish _____ was on Twitter.
A: I wish my dad was on Twitter.

Q. What Edgewood College coach or athlete do you wish was on Twitter?
A: Rachel Pope

###

No comments: