Wednesday, January 16, 2013

#Tweagles Talk: Ryan O'Dell

Here is the debut of a new feature #Tweagles Talk! We asked a student-athlete to tell us about their own personal Twitter brand and who they like to follow. Check back often to see if we feature your favorite #Tweagles student-athlete...

2,524 Tweets / 241 Following / 186 Followers


Q. What is your Twitter handle and how did you come up with it?
A: @RyanODell14, I made it simple with just my name and uniform number.

Q. How often do you check Twitter?
A: I check Twitter probably too much, usually every hour to see if there is anything interesting going on.

Q. What would you say is your average number of Tweets?
A: I tweet a few times a week over the summer, but when I'm in school at least 3 times a day.

Q. Which of your teammates has the best Tweets and why?
A: Tony Ales (@TAles35), because he is funny and very entertaining.

Q. The people I follow in baseball are…
A: The people I follow in baseball are guys like Bryce Harper (@BHarper3407), Mike Trout (@Trouty20), Chipper Jones (@RealCJ10), and guys from my favorite team the White Sox like Gordon Beckham (@GordonBeckham), Jake Peavy (@JakePeavy_44), and Adam Dunn (@AdamDunn_32). 

Q. Someone who you wouldn’t think I follow is…
A: Someone who you wouldn't think I follow is Selena Gomez (@selenagomez), but she is very attractive.

Q. The people whose tweets you can’t miss…
A: The people whose tweets I can't miss are my favorite athletes like Rickie Fowler (@RickieFowlerPGA), Bryce Harper (@BHarper3407), Brandon Marshall (@BMarshall) and of course all the #Tweagles.  I also like checking out the comedy tweets.

Q. I wish _____ was on Twitter.
A: I wish my all-time favorite baseball player Paul Konerko was on Twitter.

Q. What Edgewood College coach or athlete do you wish was on Twitter?
A: I wish assistant baseball coach Richard Wachholz would join Twitter so he could spread real-life advice like he already does at our practices.

###

No comments: